Joi, 2024-03-28, 7:20 PM
Ati intrat ca TRAINEE | Grupa "Oaspeţii"Bine ati venit TRAINEE | RSS

Principala | Conturi Cross Fire - Forum | Profilul meu | Inregistrare | Iesire | Login

[ Mesaje noi · Membrii · Regulamentului forumului · Cautare · RSS ]
  • Pagina 1 din 1
Forum » ...::: Acvila Forum :::... » Ştiri & Anunţuri » Conturi Cross Fire
Conturi Cross Fire
FragMeData: Vineri, 2011-08-05, 0:58 AM | Mesaj # 1
LIEUTENANT
Grup: Administrators
Premii: 2
Reputaţie: 2
Please wait until the server maintenance is done to log in to the game.

IP restrictions are now in effect for the Z8Games version of Cross Fire. The ability to play with new accounts from areas outside of the green regions on the map below are now disabled. All pre-existing accounts remain unaffected by this change.

You may continue to register accounts on Z8Games but you will not be able to access Cross Fire game servers with those new accounts if your IP location is in the red areas on the following map.

Quick FAQ for some early questions.

Q: If I am from Europe (or any region in red) can I still play Cross Fire NA/UK?
A: Yes as long as your account was made on or before August 3rd, 2011 you should be fine to play.

Q: Will I be able to make a new account if I am from Europe?
A: You can make a Z8Games account, however access to the server from IP's in the red areas above will be denied.

Q: Why didn't you block South American IPs?
A: Server IP restrictions are based on the Licenses for Cross Fire. G4Box/Z8Games has acquired the license for South America and are planning to introduce service for this region in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © FragMe

Forum » ...::: Acvila Forum :::... » Ştiri & Anunţuri » Conturi Cross Fire
  • Pagina 1 din 1
Căutare:

Certificat Web

Copyright © 2024 Acvila | Toate drepturile Rezervate.

Designed by FragMe
Acest Site nu raspunde de Link-le care sunt postate si nici de Persoanele care Folosesc Programe Ilegale.
Video care sunt postate sau adaugate pe acest Site nu sunt Hostate de Acvila ci de Site-rile externe.
Toate drepturile acelor site vor fi adaugate pentru a nu face o Inegalitate. Cei care incalca Drepturile de autor sau Modificare acestora vor fi Pedepsiti conform Legi si a-l Site-lui .